Leg, bikini and intimate waxing services by experienced Middlesbrough beauty therapist Gillian Demirdoven of Lilyann Beauty.
Leg, Bikini & Intimate Waxing Services
Perron Rigot Wax is a French wax of exceptional quality; it is a wax that removes the hair efficiently and gently. The wax shrink-wraps the hairs providing excellent grip for the removal of even the coarsest, toughest and shortest hairs.
A few small drops of Perron Rigot Jasmine Oil are applied to the area before to protect the skin and afterwards to soothe the skin leaving the treated area calm and moisturised.
Waxing Services Middlesbrough
- Forearm Waxing £12
- Full Arm Waxing £18
- Full Arm & Underarm Wax £26
- Underarm Waxing £12
- Half Leg Waxing £18
- Upper Leg Wax 20
- Full Leg Wax £32
- Full Leg & High Bikini Wax £45
- Full Leg & Hollywood Wax £55
- Lower Stomach Wax £5-8
- Lower Back Wax £5-8
- Full Back or Chest Wax £20
Intimate Waxing Middlesbrough
I use hot wax for underarm and intimate waxing.
Basic Bikini Wax £12
Removal of the hair in the leg crease.
High Leg Bikini Wax £20
Removal of hair on the bikini line and the inner thigh and across the top of the pubic triangle. This is suitable for high-cut underwear or swimwear.
G-String Wax £28
This wax leaves hair on the labia and bottom only.
Brazilian / Hollywood Wax £34
You can opt to leave a strip of hair on the front pubic mound. All hair from the labia and butt is removed.
Inner Buttock & Cheeks Wax £10
Removal of hair covering the full butt cheeks.
It can take up to 4 treatments for your hair to get on a growth cycle that gives the best results. Please do not shave or remove the hair in-between treatments. To maintain a smooth appearance, waxing every 4-6 weeks is recommended.
If you presently shave the hair, it is best to leave it for a minimum of 2-3 weeks before waxing.
Waxing Aftercare Advice
• Avoid extreme heat for 48 hrs. This includes very hot baths/showers, steam rooms, saunas and Jacuzzi’s. This aggravates the skin and the pores are still open so you could pick up an infection from public places.
• Avoid exposure to UV light for 24 hrs; including sun beds and sunbathing as burning can occur.
• A reaction may be seen on the skin for several hours following treatment but this is quite normal. This will vary from a mild redness to a much stronger skin reaction and some people have red dots on the waxed area for several hours. If aftercare advice is followed the skin will return to normal within 24 hours. If the reaction is still present after this time or worsens, it may be that you have had an allergic reaction to the wax, and you should get medical advice from your GP.
• Waxing removes dead skin so the skin may be a little lighter immediately following treatment but colour will return to normal within a few hours.
• If any spots or rashes persist for more than a week, or become infected, your should see your GP
• Deodorant, fake tan or anything perfumed should not be applied to the area that has been waxed for 24-48 hours as this could make the area very sore.
• Make-up should be avoided following facial hair removal for that day although mineral make up is fine.
• Tight clothing should be avoided following any waxing treatment for 24 hours as this can aggravate the area that’s been waxed.
• Dry brush the area that has been waxed a couple of times a week. Get a brush that you would scrub your back with made from wood and soft bristle. Just before you step into the bath or shower, take the dry brush and brush your skin whilst it’s dry. After you’ve bathed/showered, apply natural oil or E45 lotion and you’ll see great results and this may help to avoid ingrown hairs.